10 tips for buying a ski vacation home
- Research the ski area and local attractions to make sure that it is the best fit for you.
- Consider the amount of snowfall the area typically gets and if the ski season is long enough for you to enjoy.
- Calculate the cost of ownership, including taxes, maintenance and other fees.
- Make sure the home is close enough to the ski area for you to easily access it.
- Consider the size of the home and the number of people it can accommodate.
- Ask about the local amenities, such as restaurants, shops, and cultural activities.
- Check out the neighborhood and any potential safety issues.
- Find out about the local zoning laws and building codes to ensure you can legally use the property as a vacation home.
- Look into long-term rental options in case you decide to rent out the home when you’re not using it.
- Talk to a real estate agent, and cpa to make sure you understand all the aspects of purchasing a ski vacation home.
Be Sure to Check Out this Video Next 7 Things to Consider Before Buying a Ski Home on My Youtube Channel.
Nicole Bowdle | Phone: 435-640-2398 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted by Nicole Bowdle on
Leave A Comment